- Um okkur
Oku is an interpretation of the Japanese word for oak ‘Ōku’. Oku refers to the essence of the design - oak. Through experiments with the balance between lightness and heaviness, making it paper-thin when seen from one angle and solid from others, the design emphasizes the natural material. The Oku table top is produced in oak veneer with round edges, adding a refined detail to the large surface. The legs of turned oak timber sections are positioned sporadically to create the illusion of a floating tabletop while adding sculptural detail to the table. Oku comes in both rectangular and circular shapes, with several size options making it suitable for private homes as well as office settings.
- Comes in various wood finishes
- Standard sizes of 200 cm and 250 cm as well as a 120 cm round table and a square coffee table
- Special sizes available on request
- Made in Denmark in FSC certified oak.
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2019
- Ready to be shipped
Length: 200/250 cm
Width: 95 cm
Height: 74 cm
Solid oak, plywood and oak veneer