- Um okkur
The Langue series is our most versatile furniture series with nearly unlimited potential combinations. With its gently curved, comfortable seat and rounded beech legs, Langue offers comfort and elegant aesthetic. With the wide range of possible combinations of frame, shell colours and upholstery options, the Langue Chair can be customised to each and every scenario without compromising its basic concept of a simple functional chair.
- Comfortable chairs for residential or commercial settings with unlimited potential combinations
- Langue is French for tongue referencing the shape of the seat
- Molded Polypropylene seat
- Available as normal upholstery or soft upholstery with 3 cm thick foam for added comfort
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 4-6 weeks
Width: 50 cm
Depth: 51 cm
Height: 78 cm
Seat height: 46 cm
Aluminium frame with molded Polypropylene seatupholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
Available with normal upholstery or soft upholstery with 3 cm thick foam for added comfort.