- Um okkur
Soft, playful shapes characterise this family of upholstered pieces, the Hippo makes a stylish statement in any interior setting. The Hippo Chair stands on two sturdy legs and a wooden profile connecting the seat and back which in stark contrast to the soft shapes is hard-lined and strong. The Hippo series is influenced by the Hippopotamus mammal drawing upon its barrel-shaped torsos. The characteristic wooden leg profile comes in four different oak finishes; natural, light smoked, dark smoked and black and the seat and back come in a variety of upholstery options.
- Legs are available in four different FSC certified oak finishes
- Water-based lacquer
- Available in a wide variety of fabrics and leathers
- Different upholsteries can have different appearances and some fabrics may wrinkle slightly around the curved seat
- Made in Latvia
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2021
- Please contact us to pre-order for Q1, 2022
Width: 47.5 cm
Depth: 59 cm
Height: 79.5 cm
Seating Height: 49 cm
FSC certified oak and high-quality leather from Sørensen Leather or eco-conscious sourced fabrics.NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.