- Um okkur
Gear is inspired by Brutalism Architecture from the mid-20th century. The sculptural coffee and side tables are designed as block-like structures, reflecting architectural building components of concrete. The Gear tables come with a circular tabletop, resting on top of three cylinder shaped legs. The legs are characterised by a fluted detail, adding a refined and organic signature to the design. The Gear coffee table is cast in lightweight fiber concrete with a unique and tactile surface texture.
- Cast in lightweight fiber concrete
- Comes as a tall side table or low coffee table
- Surface can be slightly uneven and the color may vary little due to its unique texture
- Adds a sculptural and organic detail to any interior space
- Sturdy three legged base
- Made in China
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2020
- Ready to be shipped
Diameter: 70 cm
Height: 37 cm
This product is meticulously handmade by talented artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore challenging, if not impossible, to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws. These are what make each handmade piece unique.