- Um okkur
Gear is inspired by Brutalism Architecture from the mid-20th century. The sculptural coffee and side tables are designed as block-like structures, reflecting architectural building components of concrete. The Gear tables come with a circular tabletop, resting on top of three cylinder shaped legs. The legs are characterised by a fluted detail, adding a refined and organic signature to the design.
The Gear coffee table is cast in lightweight fiber concrete with a unique and tactile surface texture. The surface is hand painted and intended to have raw imperfections and it is therefore impossible to make identical two tables. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws and are what makes each piece unique.
- Cast in lightweight fiber concrete
- Comes as a tall side table or low coffee table in two colors; earth and chalk.
- Surface can be slightly uneven and the color will vary slightly due to it’s hand painted and unique.
- Adds a sculptural and organic detail to any interior space
- Cast in four pieces; three legs and a top. The legs should be distributed evenly and top adjusted to get closest as possible to a level position.
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2020
- Ready to be shipped
Diameter: 45 cm
Height: 48 cm
This product is meticulously handmade by talented artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore challenging, if not impossible, to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws. These are what make each handmade piece unique.